Breaking News
  • March 24 - 29, No School | Spring Break
  • Fri March 22, Quarter 3 ends
  • Wed March 13, Half day
  • Thur March 7, Parent Teacher Conference 4-7pm
  • Panther Pride, Fri Jan 26
  • Throw back, Thur Jan 25
  • Pink out or Barbie inspired outfit, Wed Jan 24
  • Dress like a teacher, Tues Jan 23
  • PJ's Mon Jan 22
  • Wed Jan 31, Half day

Connor’s Report

Connors Report
Connor Fitzimmons
This is a mock draft. A mock draft is a prediction for where the top talent will fall in the draft.
#1 Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams – Quarterback at the University of Southern California
Caleb Williams is a former Heisman winner and a top-tier QB in college. He is a generational talent.
2.) Washington Commanders: Drake Maye – Quarterback at North Carolina University
After getting rid of Former head coach Ron Rivera, the Commanders are also getting Dan Quinn, the former coach for the Falcons who went to the Superbowl in 2018. With this pick, the Commanders get a new and better quarterback with Maye’s decision making and his athleticism.
3.) New England Patriots: Jayden Daniels – Quarterback at Louisiana State University
Jayden Daniels is the reigning Heisman Trophy winner after having 40 passing touchdowns and four picks. Jayden is the new Lamar and this will make the Pats have a new identity and help magnify their offensive.
4.) Arizona Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr. – Wideout at Ohio State
Marvin Harrison Jr. is the best receiver seen coming out of college and will turn heads on the field. He is instantly a threat in his rookie season.
5.) Trade: Vikings give up their 11th overall pick and a 4th rounder
 Minnesota Vikings, J.J McCarthy, the Quarterback at Michigan. With Kirk not re-signing, the Minnesota Vikings  need a QB. They would be trading up for his athleticism and potential.
6.) New York Giants: Malik Nabers – Wideout at Louisiana State University
Malik upgrades the wideout core with his speed and athleticism. This will help prove Daniel Jones is a capable QB.
7.) Tennessee Titans: Joe Alt – Tackle at Notre Dame
Joe Alt is the best tackle in the draft and he is extremely versatile. This would help the Titans after the release of Taylor Lewan. This will also help Will Levis and grant him more time in the NFL.
8.) Atlanta Falcons: Dallas Turner – Edge at Alabama
Dallas is just like Micah Parsons and will be a hybrid edge and linebacker. With this idea of a Micah Parson like player the falcons will take the risk of doing this so they can attempt to make a playoff push next year.
9.) Chicago Bears: Olumuyiwa Fashanu – Tackle at Penn State.
He is one of the best tackles in the draft. The Bears would love this pick and help improve their lackluster offensive line.
10.) New York Jets: Taliese Fuaga – Tackle at Oregon State
Fuaga is the best tackle in this draft and he will help protect Aaron Rodgers. Fuaga will destroy any defensive player one on one so he will also help in the run game.