Breaking News
  • March 24 - 29, No School | Spring Break
  • Fri March 22, Quarter 3 ends
  • Wed March 13, Half day
  • Thur March 7, Parent Teacher Conference 4-7pm
  • Panther Pride, Fri Jan 26
  • Throw back, Thur Jan 25
  • Pink out or Barbie inspired outfit, Wed Jan 24
  • Dress like a teacher, Tues Jan 23
  • PJ's Mon Jan 22
  • Wed Jan 31, Half day

New year, new tunes

Newly released album reviews

Vultures PT. 1-Kanye West,FT. Ty Dolla $ign Best Song: “Carnival” Carnival’s hook is great and just upped the hype for the song with the people chanting in the background. The features are fire and probably the best on the album. Worst song: “Vultures” Since “Vultures” was released before the full album coming out, it hurt the song. The features of Ty Dolla $ign, Bump J and Lil Durk were okay but, this song just didn’t hit like Carnival. Best Feature: Playboi Carti on Kanye’s “Carnival” This was the best Carti feature I’ve heard and was probably the best of his career. Best Feature HM It was awesome that Kanye had his daughter, North West in this album, and her lyrics weren’t bad on “Talking.”
Pain & Love 2- Fivio Foreign Best Song: “Same 24” “Same 24” came out as a single and then was added to the album. It was so good, especially the story that was told by Fivio and Meek Mills. Worst song: “The Best” Popcaan was featured in the song. I couldn’t understand what he was saying. Fivio matched Popcaan’s tone and lyrics, so you couldn’t understand the song. Best Feature: Meek Mills on “Same 24” This is one of Meek’s best features I’ve heard, but his tone and lyrics just barely topped Lil Tjay’s feature. Worst Feature: Popcaan on “The Best.” “The Best” was a poor feature and it didn’t match the tone and lyrics on the album.

2093 – Yeat Best Song: “As We Speak” The lyrics and the features of Drake were the best, but “Lifestyle” is close just because of Lil Wayne. Worst song: There were none “2023” was a great album and it will be nominated for Best Rap Album by the end of the year. Best Feature: “As We Speak” with Drake Drake makes the best verses on his features. Worst feature: “Stand On It” by Future “Stand On It” wasn’t bad, it was just the worst out of the three features just because of how deep his voice is.